Wednesday, July 13, 2005

You wanna know a surefire way to make a drugstore salesclerk think you're not crazy? Waltz in at 11pm and buy a singular item. They'll totally not stare at you in bemusement.

I was experiencing a duct tape shortage in the middle of making myself a duct tape wallet one night, so I postponed construction on my project to run out for another roll. And I guess the cashier felt entitled to stare at me like I was insane. What, lady? It's not like I'm walkin' in at 11pm with a condom emergency. It's a roll of duct tape. Sometimes people have duct tape needs, you know! It is indeed multi-purpose, and its many uses aren't limited to kinky bondage and kidnapper paraphernalia. (Yeah. I got my ex in my trunk on my way to a dark alley, and he's regaining consciousness, okay?)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home