Saturday, May 14, 2005

It was just one of those nights....

Completely missed Locksley at CBGB. Why the hell do they like that place so much anyway? Goddamn it. Shithole needs to CLOSE. I want that smug little colossal awning taken down and I want the place gutted. I think I just might hate it more than Northsix. What a fucking DUMP, what a staff, what a holier-than-thou attitude..... Some clubs just gotta learn to master the art of DYING. (and being converted into homeless shelters)

Now I was faced with a dilemma earlier today: Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah at Maxwell's, or Locksley at CBGB? Locksley at CBGB won out, because, while I'm a casual fan of CYHASY and would love any excuse to go to Hoboken and Maxwell's again, I like Locksley more. And after the Locksley at CBGB show that (at least for me) never was, I was left to wander. Had I any clue WHEN CYHASY were going on, I might have GONE. But alas -- oh, I assumed it was too late in the night for that too. IT WASN'T, I realized when I returned to my dungeon living quarters at... five to midnight(?!) and checked the maxwell's site. If I'd headed there upon leaving CBGB, I would have arrived on time with at least a solid half hour to spare.

When in doubt, ALWAYS GO TO MAXWELL'S.
Not CBGB.
(just make sure you have the extra $3 to spare to take you to Hoboken via PATH.)

2 comments

2 Comments:

At 5/14/2005 01:25:00 AM, Blogger Mr. Miscreant said...

Nice Puma collection

 
At 5/15/2005 02:53:00 AM, Blogger so benign said...

haha, thanks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home