Tuesday, May 03, 2005

aim conversation excerpts

her: i tried to be really nice. i think i was too nice.
her: she's so whiney
her: if i dont...baby her...
her: with my wording of things
her: "blah blah blah. hurt!!!!"
me: HAHA
her: "blah blah blah kathleen blah blah blah blah hard life you dont understand!!'
her: i feel more like her mother than her friend
me: that is hilarious
me: no seriously


skip down a couple lines and we arrive here:

her: so i need to see her
her: because I WANT MY DAMN BOOKS
her: i wanted to start studying when i got the scores back
her: but nooo she cant tear herself away from him long enough to give me my shit back!@
her: stab stab stab
her: hes a bastard
her: shes an idiot
her: they're both dumb
her: the end
me: AHAHAHAHA

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home