Thursday, September 08, 2005

just a couple of interesting pictures from the past few days

Last thursday, I went to 1999. The Moldy Peaches were there.
Adam and Kimya on stage together. (I know.)

'bout time, bitch.
Mark the cobrasnake finally dragged his ass to Shindig.
In short-shorts.

and I was there. And I have photographic evidence. Go, me!
The Cobrasnake and Last Night's Party cross paths.
(I hear productshopnyc was there too, but he and I coincide plenty as it is. And yet, I still don't know what he looks like.)


If you'd like to know my whereabouts on Friday, The Diggs are wrapping up their Sin-e residency tomorrow. Yes, they are playing at 11 this time. Line-up goes like this:

12am Two if by Sea
11pm The Diggs
10pm Unlove (the band formerly known as COMA)
9pm Heads Up Display
8pm Dirty Perfect

All worth checking out, so come early and stay late.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home