Thursday, July 21, 2005

I apologize personally for this interruption of the regular social commentary-based content with crap about my life.

I'm about to do something horribly irresponsible and unprofessional as a blogger, and gush about my day.

I was at a professional photo shoot today, something I agreed to do -- on an impulse -- for the experience alone, and it was the single coolest thing ever. I should never be in front of a camera, I make an indecisive, difficult subject -- typical of me. (Come on, consider my personality.) But I got to be awkward, wander around the studio, meet an accomplished photographer, ogle his gorgeous... assistant? Apprentice? Intern?
Yeah. It was awesome.

I passed Chocolate Bar as I walking back to the subway and stopped by for an iced chocolate. It was the most godawful thing I've ever tasted. If you're ever in there, don't get that. You've been warned.
I'm sorry, I have no friends, hence no one to call and gush to.
< /gush>

Post with substance coming soon. Stay tuned. (God, this blog is going to hell.)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home