Sunday, December 26, 2004

So I hear Jason Schwartzman is to star opposite Kirsten Dunst in an adaptation of Marie-Antoinette. The IMDB reports it is tentatively scheduled for release in '06. I'm excited -- for I long for the day that I can write in my blog, "wow, Kirsten! way to bed the best friend! ...and the other best friend!" By then she will have had her way with three of them. ("them" being the little social circle of the original members of phantom planet & co.)
Kirsten Dunst. Now there's a winner. But hey, these're the kind of people New Jersey breeds.. (You didn't actually think I could bring up Kirsten Dunst without including a quip about New Jersey, now, did you?)

for clarification: Kirsten and Alex Greenwald were a couple at one point in time, and then shortly afterwards, she moved on to his best friend of sorts Jake Gyllenhaal, and she will presumably inevitably become involved with Jason Schwartzman, Alex's other best friend of sorts.

EDIT: oh, by the way. Merry belated Christmas. Was yours as miserable as mine?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home